Hi, I’m Tina, and I love writing about health and wellness!
I spent thirteen years working as a librarian and later earned my certification in health coaching. Merging my passion for these two fields led me to discover what I consider to be my life’s purpose: helping others create or fine-tune their health and wellness content!
My Writing Experience
- Mental health and addiction treatment centers
- Clinical education
- Cardiovascular practices
- Dental practices
- Women’s outdoor apparel
- Nutritional supplements
- Senior living communities
- Health and wellness blogging – To Healthy with Love
My Education and Training
- Master of Library and Information Science degree- Rutgers University, 2007
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach certification- Institute for Integrative Nutrition, 2018
- General Proofreading course- Proofread Anywhere, 2020
- ASI Training in Indexing course- American Society for Indexing, current student